Thursday, July 4, 2013

Long time no talk...

Ermagherd, I haven't posted since February of 2012??? All I can say is, “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” Lets see whats up with us; Abba is going into first grade. That's right she kicked kindergartens butt! She did so well. She made A-honor roll. And was rewarded twice for exemplary behavior. I am a proud mom. I mean she acts like a crack head at home but if she's good in public I must be doing something correct?!? Miss Boops is 19mths, almost. WHAT???? She didn't start walking until about 15mths and she has not stopped yet. She has my build so we got these short little sexy legs on lock-down. Scuba works his butt off on a day to day basis to support us all. He is slowly turning into a grumpy "older" man lol. He enjoys long walks on the beach and candlelit....whoa! wait! wrong profile. ;) I've been on the hunt for a part time job as of late. Just to help out a bit and possibly regain some sanity after being a sahm for 7yrs. I'm not sure the sanity part can be helped. I hear its in the "genes" so I try to wear a lot of capris ;) I honestly can't complain too loudly. We are trucking our way to 12yrs of marriage. I feel pretty blessed to have the grumpster by my side. I think we love and appreciate each other more and more every year. We don't try and change each other too much but will point out when one of the other is being an a hole. We still laugh our butts off together and have fun. As I type this I'm fending off attacks from the Boops trying to steal my hair clip, so I'll go for now. Keep it real yo' and Happy 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment